Parent Policy Council Represent from your Head Start site
To be a liaison between the Policy Council and your Head Start site
- Parent or guardian of a currently enrolled child.
- Want to be a leader at your child’s site and be involved in your child’s education.
- Be able to attend the Policy Council meeting regularly
- Be able to follow through with commitments
- Have an interest in making decisions about Head Start
- You can not have a relative that works for Head Start for Kent County.
- Attend the monthly Policy Council meetings and the monthly Parent Meetings.
- Report the Policy Council activities at the monthly parent meetings.
- If unable to attend the Policy Council meetings, contact alternate to
- Serve as a link between the Policy Council and your Head Start.
Please email email@example.com.