Areas of Focus
- Community Partnerships
- Teacher-Child Interactions
Increase diversity of volunteers to strengthen the support provided to all enrolled families.
1) Increase translation of communication to families in their preferred language
2) ensure staff is respectful and considerate in all communication to families, students, and employees.
1) Ensure teachers can confidently identify and articulate strategies used to match each dual language learners' level of English development
2) improve teachers' ability to discuss diversity and value of self-identity, as well as the identity of others.
Our Strategic Outreach Committee is specifically dedicated to effectively deliver consistent messages to both key audiences and partners and determine the best ways to reach out to and interact with our community.